Complaint Review: Direct To Home Appliances

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Molly — Aubrey Texas
Direct To Home Appliances
767 Bryant St Suite #201 San Francisco, California USA

Direct To Home Appliances Waiting on my Twilight Hot Tub that I bought from Sameer Pimpalkhute at Direct To Home Appliances paid $5,593.00 San Francisco California

July 31, 2013

On 09/09/10, I contacted Direct To Home Appliances online. I found the perfect hot tub "Twilight" and paid in full with a personal check in amount of $5,593.00.  To this date, I have not received my hot tob or my money back.  Sameer Pimpalkhute was my sales representative and he advised Twilight would be delivered in 3 weeks.  Well 3 weeks turned into 3 months and now 3 years and no Twilight or no refund.

Needless to say, I was given the run-around for six months or more even after being persistent with my follow up calls.  i either got put on hold or transferred to voice mailbox and never received a call back.  I was referred to Angela and Jeff (CS Team) and only got every excuse possible and different stories as to why my Twilight had not been shipped yet.  I have all the documentation, invoices, copy of cancelled check. I reported company to BBB in San Fran and read where Direct To Home Applances committed fraud by using a fake BBB Logo in good standing on their website. This is how they SCAM their victims!

Somebody somewhere needs to shut these SCAMMERS down!  They need to be put behind bars for ripping off so many consumers who are now victims of their crimes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-To-Home-Appliances/San-Francisco-California-94107/Direct-To-Home-Appliances-Waiting-on-my-Twilight-Hot-Tub-that-I-bought-from-Sameer-Pimpal-1071703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct To Home Appliances