Complaint Review: Direct Tv Sat

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: Putera — California
Direct Tv Sat
Anaheim, California USA

Direct Tv Sat DAVID SAENZ This company-David W. Saenz stole my commercials and would not pay me for the work that I did. Anaheim California

I was hired to do commercial production for this company by David W. Saenz. He would not answer my calls or pay and invoice for $1500.00. I had to hire an attorney to litigate my case for copywrite infringment. David W. Saenz stole my work-commercials.Do not do business with this company. He does not pay his bills and told me"I'm a huge cheapskate". I will most likely send him to collections.

Cheated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Tv-Sat/Anaheim-California/Direct-Tv-Sat-DAVID-SAENZ-This-company-David-W-Saenz-stole-my-commercials-and-would-not-1088441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Tv Sat