Complaint Review: Direct Tv

• Reported By: ctappan0 — laguna hills California United States of America
Direct Tv
Laguna Hills, CA Laguna Hills, California United States of America

Direct Tv DO NOT ORDER THEY ARE SCAMMERS Laguna Hills, California

DO NOT ORDER DIRECT TV SERVICES. biggest mistake I ever made. Worst service I've ever received from any cable company ever. Seriously the biggest hassle from beginning to end. They like to add on extra fees for absolutely nothing and hope you don't notice. I swear every month I had a different bill and I was on a 2 year contract for a set amount. Don't even think about cancelling, it costs over $400 in cancellation fees to cancel. Ok so I waste tons of money paying out the rest of my contract right, and I finally cancel immediately after my contract ends only to be, no joke, harassed over the phone by them about why I cancelled my service. Probably about 6 times a day for like a week until I finally answered and said I have no job and can't pay thats why I cancelled so please stop calling me. NOW I get a call yesterday along with a voice mail and a text saying I need to call them about my account. So I'm like really?! But whatever I decide to call. The woman tells me a charge for a paperview boxing match and a movie have magically appeared on my account FROM TWO YEARS AGO that I haven't paid. I have literally never ordered anything on my account and it makes absolutely no sense that that would not have shown up on my account before even if someone had ordered without my knowledge. So I Google how to dispute charges from direct TV on Google, and all of the results that show up say Direct TV SCAMMED ME. So I start reading them and after all of these people cancelled their accounts it turns out Direct TV decided to throw in some extra charges for paperview things that the customer had never paid for. It's safe to say that I am extremely pissed off, so much so that I am literally posting this on every review sight in existance to warn anyone even considering Direct TV to please, for your own sanity, go with ANY other company but theirs. Do not give them your money!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Tv/Laguna-Hills-California-92653/Direct-Tv-DO-NOT-ORDER-THEY-ARE-SCAMMERS-Laguna-Hills-California-1003266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Tv