Complaint Review: Direct Tv

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kaarle — Greensboro North Carolina
Direct Tv

Direct Tv Directtv scam!!!!!!, Internet

NEVER USE DIRECT TV!!! I ordered the "Genie" which they advertise for $39.00 and even quote this over the phone.  When you get your bills they are well over $150!!!!  They even tell you when they sign you up there is no contract and can cancel at any point in time.  I called to cancel since they did NOT follow the quote they gave me.  I asked for a manager to call me on 4 seporate occations and the last manager even confirmed no one made an attempt to contact me!!  They then told me it would cost $450 to cancel my service and they sent me a contract, which they never did nor did I sign!  I disputed this amount and they automatically took the amount out of my account!  I have filed with the Better Business Bureau and recommend every one does the same!  Crooked business and will scam you out of hundreds of dollars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Tv/internet/Direct-Tv-Directtv-scam-Internet-1044431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Tv