Complaint Review: Direct USA

• Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: Shanna — HAMPTON Virginia USA
Direct USA
940 NE 16th Street, OCALA, Florida United States of America

Direct USA Derek This Company Direct Usa and Derek is a R I P OFF! BEWARE OCALA, Florida

This person Derek came to my mom house one day, selling meats. Well I didn't buy at first because I had my Ebt and I am very particular about the people I give my EBT card to. He kicked a good deal to my dad and he purchase with cash. Well, even after my day purchase a big order he just kept coming back day by day. He would sit outside my mom door and wait till we came home to try to get in the home. Than God my mom have an alarm system. Well, he just kept coming by then finally my dad brought another order. Derek kept persisting that I purchase some as well. I ordered marinated Chicken For 50.00. I gave him 50.00 off of my ebt card. (now that was back in February o 2011).Not thinking nothing of it because my dad trust him I went on my day. Well, I went home and cooked the chicken and it was marinated all right. Right in Hot sauce. My four year old mouth was burning for days. instead of making a big issue I threw the crap in the trash. I promised myself to never deal with this man ever again stick with food lion or Walmart. Well, months went by, i went to the grocery store one day to make groceries and I am sitting in line to buy groceries they swipe my Ebt card and I was declined. I called the Ebt card and $120.00 was missing off my Ebt that direct Usa took off. Oh I was furious. I canceled the card asap and called Derek up. Oh he didn't answer the call. So I called the number on their little website DirectUsa.com. Oh then he wanted to call to be apologetic. Saying that his machine generated a accidental voucher for me and he seen it and he was going to stop by my moms house that day. He was so sorry that he offer me meats. neither did he knew I contacted the police. Further investigating the police pulled my Ebt number inquiry and thi man did this last month as well. He attentially did it. By the ebt inquiry he would call the ebt card number first and then take the money off. These people is nothing but low lives. These people need to be shut down and banned from selling to people. Beware!!! Don't let these people in your home or even buy meats from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-USA/OCALA-Florida-/Direct-USA-Derek-This-Company-Direct-Usa-and-Derek-is-a-R-I-P-OFF-BEWARE-OCALA-Florida-722106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct USA