• Report: #204180

Complaint Review: Direct U.S.A.

• Submitted: Wed, August 02, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 02, 2006

• Reported By:tampa Florida
Direct U.S.A.
12061 31st Court N, Ste A, St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Direct U.S.A. Foods guaranteed quality and delivered nothing Ripoff Tampa Florida

A guy by the name of John Squire sold us three hundred dollars worth of seafood and meat. In which, we had to negotiate with John for that price. John first was asking $180/ case. We thought everything seemed good, but as soon as we bought the product, I could tell something was wrong. First, no invoice was written. Second, John ecouraged me to use cash instead of check. He said there would be an additional fee, and waited for me to drive to an ATM down the road to get cash. Come to find out with cash, I can't stop payment.

Anyhow, the meat tastes not like anything it should. I was promised a customer satisfaction guarantee. I would like a refund for this product, however, John will not answer his phone. I spoke with a lady named Cathy. She promised someone would call, and no one has. I truly feel Direct USA is misleading and deceptive on their guarantee and product. I hope to get a refund and proven wrong.

tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-USA/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Direct-USA-Foods-guaranteed-quality-and-delivered-nothing-Ripoff-Tampa-Florida-204180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct U.S.A.