Complaint Review: Direct USA

• Updated: Tue, February 01, 2011

• Reported By: Billie Humose — Panama City Florida United States of America
Direct USA
12061 31st Count N, Ste A St Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Direct USA I bought about five to six boxes of beef from two guys selling it from a truck. They were insistent and kept dropping the outrageous prices from the brochure. One of them gave me his phone number and St Petersburg, Florida

I bought about five to six boxes of beef from two guys selling it from a truck. They were insistent and kept dropping the outrageous prices from the brochure. One of them gave me his phone number and told me to call him if I had a problem. He also told me if the meat went bad are didnt taste right in six months he would replaces it. So I bought the meat and later that week, I cooked some of the meat. The outside of the meat was red, on both sides, the meat did look GOOD but thats all. A lot of fluid came out during cooking and it shrank up. When I tasted it after cooking, there was no flavor, Kind of like cardboard. I said maybe its the way I cooked it, so I tried it again a week later the same thing but just a little worse. It is just downright a shame that this company can get away with this. We as people of this country are so concern about ourselves that we cant see anyone else. Greed is going to destroy this country unless we as people are going to do something about it. In believe me the Government is not going to do anything because they can care less and they are rich and want to get richer (Greedy). Save your money and buy from the grocery stores, not from Direct USA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2011 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-USA/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Direct-USA-I-bought-about-five-to-six-boxes-of-beef-from-two-guys-selling-it-from-a-truck-689441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct USA