Complaint Review: Direct Usa Foods

• Submitted: Sat, October 02, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 02, 2010

• Reported By: Brenda — jacksonville Florida U.S.A.
Direct Usa Foods
St. Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Direct Usa Foods Cornering and Intimidating People to Buy especially if you are a woman!!!! ADRIAN Beware of these conartists driving a pick up truck with the American flag!!! St. Petersburg, Florida

I was alone that night minding my business of feeding ducks in a parking lot when 2 guys in a pickup truck approached and started talking to me. I said I was not interested in what product they were selling. An agent named Adrian started using his PR skills to sell me some food. He says that he needed to sell and asked mercifully if I could help him out (pity effect). After getting the stuff, I realized at home he lied to me about the steaks (cut) he sold me. They were just the round steaks no ribeye or tbone like he told me. He got my check for $120.00 for seafood and the steaks for $80.00.

The direct usa foods are a bunch of liars who are good at cornering people off the streets and INTIMIDATING them to buy food. The tilapia they sold me taste so BAD! It did not contain scallops like what the label said. I will be filing A COMPLAINT at the BBB website for your unscrupulous agents and I will make sure that the Attorney General receives the information on how these guys ripped me off!!!!If they do not resolve my problem within ONE day, I will file appropriate complaints to the Atty general, BBB and the FTC!!!!Make sure that they go out of business and I will tell all my friends about that pick up truck being driven by a bunch of crooks and low lifes like Adrian and company! I tried calling but no one picked up and also their email does not work!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2010 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Usa-Foods/St-Petersburg-Florida-32244/Direct-Usa-Foods-Cornering-and-Intimidating-People-to-Buy-especially-if-you-are-a-woman-646793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Usa Foods