Complaint Review: Direct by owner

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Skyler — Minnetonka Minnesota United States of America
Direct by owner
289 Lakeland, Minnesota United States of America

Direct by owner Jodi Poor customer service and bait and switch Lakeland, Minnesota

The web site of direct by owner gave all the description on what you get for your payment. I paid ths company $499.00 cash. After I paid her, the owner promise to help me. When I asked for her help she yelled at me and told me that she is not obligated to do anything for me. I was selling my home by owner. I was going by what Her website is advertising and trusted that I will be able to save money if I choose to sell it on my own.

Instead I lost $499.00 her attitude is so disgusting that I had to hire a full service realtor in order to stop Dealing with her bad behavior. I can not believed that she is in business. I believe in karma that what You do to others it will return to you ten times. I lost $499.00 but hopefully she will get what she deserved In life for being nasty to her customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-by-owner/Lakeland-Minnesota-55043/Direct-by-owner-Jodi-Poor-customer-service-and-bait-and-switch-Lakeland-Minnesota-998815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct by owner