Complaint Review: Direct digital, LLC Instaflex

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: Shirley — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Direct digital, LLC Instaflex
341 W 6100 S Murray, Utah United States of America

Direct digital, LLC Instaflex Instaflex joint support Company scams seniors on fixed incomes; had to destroy my debit card and apply for a new one as charges go on from month to month unless you cancel; bad reviews on Instaflex, not approved by FDA eithe Murray, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was refunded

In the Instaflex ad on the internet the company entices you with "try Instaflex, used by athletes for joint relief, improve flexibilityand increase mobility.  Send $4.99 only shipping and you can purchase a 30 day supply after you have tried it.

What they don't tell you and there is a hidden statement on the ad not visible that if you do not cancel in 11 days you will be charged $69.95 plus shipping making it a total of $74.98. So plus the $4.99 I already paid for shipping I was again charged another $74.98 for a bottle of Instaflex which I read on reports is not even FDA approved.  You have a report on the internet saying it is trickery and they are scamming us seniors; we live on fixed incomes.

Because of their deceptive marketing I am out $80.  I had to toss my debit card and order a new one as their charges go on each month unless you call and cancel. I could not take the chance that they would not run it through next month; I had to cancel.  I am sick about this; I have automatic payments and now have to contact companies to tell them not to run their charges through until I receive my new card.

I live on a fixed income and we seniors are just making it, paying our doctor bills, paying our drug/prescriptions and we don't need rip off artists conning us.  It is not fair and it is not right to do this to seniors or to anyone. This is way too much money for a bottle of joint support.  Shirley Swift San Antonio Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2012 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-digital-LLC-Instaflex/Murray-Utah-84107/Direct-digital-LLC-Instaflex-Instaflex-joint-support-Company-scams-seniors-on-fixed-incom-827477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct digital, LLC Instaflex

Customer was refunded

AUTHOR: Instaflex Support - (United States of America)

Instaflex is sold in a variety of ways, one of which is the trial program that has an autoship component.  Our trial program is an 18-day trial, where customers get a true 14-day sample plus 4 days allowed for shipping, not an 11-day trial as stated in the posting.  Customers may cancel at any time by calling 877-869-3310 or by email, during or after the trial period.

The customer phoned in after their trial period was over.  Their account was canceled at their request, they were issued instructions on how to return the product, and they were issued a full refund.

In terms of not being FDA approved, Instaflex is not a drug nor do we claim to be.  Instaflex is a nutritional supplement and is not FDA approved, like all other supplements.  We state this on our website and on every bottle we sell. as it is required.  Instaflex however is manufactured in FDA inspected facilities and meet all FDA manufacturing guidelines.

shear