Complaint Review: Direct e-cig

• Reported By: Johnny Walnuts — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Direct e-cig
2338 Immokalee Rd. #419 Naples, Florida United States of America

Direct e-cig Misleading / Deceptive advertising Naples , Florida

Direct e-cig in my opinion are a bunch of scam artists .... Shame on me I suppose for not reading the fine print ,

They offer an electronic Cigarette " Starter Kit" for the introductory price of $4.95, They also advertised a 14 day no risk trial , AFTER THAT YOU ARE BILLED $109.00 AND BILLED AGAIN EVERY MONTH FOR THE CARTRIDGES .....

This is what I call deceptive .....

I called on 12 -3 to cancel, I recieved the device on 11/23/2019, So well w/ in the 14 days you would think .   Wrong ....

These scam artists said the 14 day free trial started when the item was shipped , not when I receive it.  So 6 days of my free trial was spent as it made its way to my door via Fed Ex ....  Are you kidding me ? I am trying it before I have even received it ?

Deceptive , Deceptive, Deceptive

Complete scam artists in my opinion

BUYER BEWARE !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-e-cig/Naples-Florida-34110-1445/Direct-e-cig-Misleading-Deceptive-advertising-Naples-Florida-668602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct e-cig