Complaint Review: Direct tv

• Reported By: aubwen — Fountain Colorado
Direct tv
, Select State/Province USA

Direct tv Poor Poor excuse for a company aurora Colorado

Made a payment to Directtv that they claimed they never got and interupted my service. I then faxrd them proof of the payment from the bank and they imformed me that they have 10 days to review my fax. So here I sit with no service that I have paid for. Not only were they completely rude but they somehow found it amusing that I was very upset. Never have I come across such poor poor service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-tv/Select-StateProvince/Direct-tv-Poor-Poor-excuse-for-a-company-aurora-Colorado-1094406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct tv