Complaint Review: Direct tv

• Updated: Sat, July 19, 2014

• Reported By: Jeanene — Ft worth Texas
Direct tv
Nationwide USA

Direct tv Did recto tv took money 353.00 out of my bank account without my permission, after I disconnected my service with them they never disclosed this practice, when I called them they said it was in the contract and there was nothing I could do about it! I am going to report this to the attorney general and start a class action law suit for deceptive practices and fees and charges disclosure. Phoenix ArizonaNationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: It's about time to read your contract...if you still have it.

Direct tv took 353.00 from my bank account without my permission after I canceled service. I called and they told me there was nothing I could do about it because it was in my contract. I am going to report thid diceptive practice to the attorney general and fike a class action lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-tv/nationwide/Direct-tv-Did-recto-tv-took-money-35300-out-of-my-bank-account-without-my-permission-af-1163354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct tv

#1 Consumer Suggestion

It's about time to read your contract...if you still have it.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

It states you have a two year contract with a pro-rated cancellation charge.  You also agreed to let them pay any monies owed them from the payment method you have on file with them.  You also agreed to promptly return their equipment at YOUR expense or be charged for it.  Don't have a clue what you expect the attorney general to do for you or your "fiking" of a class action lawsuit.  You aren't smart enough to purchase anything on your own.  THEY did NOT rip YOU off. You did it all to yourself.

Nope, I don't work for them or even use their service, but did read one of their contracts, which you NEVER did.