Complaint Review: DirectBuy of Minneapolis

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Disappointed — Lakeville Minnesota
DirectBuy of Minneapolis
2090 West 98th St Bloomington, Minnesota USA

DirectBuy of Minneapolis Forced to pay for a program I am not allowed access to. Bloomington Minnesota

Soon after purchasing a home I attended a presentation at the local DirectBuy Showroom. After the presentation I  felt pressured to sign up and foolishly did. Aftwards I was one of the last to leave. My car would not start and I was left stranded in the parking lot several miles from home. A couple days later I found out what was wrong with the car and called to cancel my DirectBuy membership due to financial concerns. I was told my 72 hour trial was passed and I could not cancel.

They sent me to collections and even though I am making monthly payments, I have not been able to connect with anyone able to release my access to the Web site. I have not been able to make the intended/necessary purchases through the DirectBuy Program and have had to pay retail for needed furniture, tools, lawn equipment, landscape materials, etc.

This was and is a huge financial disaster for me and my family. I major regret having anything to do with DirectBuy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectBuy-of-Minneapolis/Bloomington-Minnesota-55431/DirectBuy-of-Minneapolis-Forced-to-pay-for-a-program-I-am-not-allowed-access-to-Blooming-1066617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectBuy of Minneapolis