Complaint Review: DirectE-Cig 2

• Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: Arthur — Jackson New Jersey United States of America
DirectE-Cig 2
2338 Immokalee Rd. Naples, Florida United States of America

DirectE-Cig 2 Direct E-Cig Slam! credit card with product not ordered.Not taking back there refused mail return that are not opened Naples, Florida

Shell Game ,cat & mouse the work on your end to stop them it's mading. Long-term fight. Please! Read there terms and Conditions. I was foolish enough to take there offer $4.95 * 2 now they say * 3. orders with out reading it. The third one was when I hit there web site to Complain.

They have all my credit ID and are slamming  me to the tune so far $300.00 plus Shipping !
The trail offer is the hook that as a customer the being a fish you can't get off without being  bled to death one way or anorther.

I can't see how this is a legal game.I hope that there is some kind of Consumer protection Goverment agency in  Naples FL that can help me and others to take them out! Or a lawyer smart enough to go after them. I can't see how in a court of law with a jury how he or she could lose the case.

Sincerely,
Arthur

P.S. I'm into a long Chess game already down two pawns,but I hope to put the king in  Check !
Maybe. Checkmate I wander if he can figer out my next six moves? I'll let you know how the game ends. I'll be
This needs to go viral !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 07:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectE-Cig-2/Naples-Florida-34110-1445/DirectE-Cig-2-Direct-E-Cig-Slam-credit-card-with-product-not-orderedNot-taking-back-ther-692854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectE-Cig 2