Complaint Review: DirectExpress

• Reported By: Alicia Daniel — Newton North Carolina
DirectExpress
P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

DirectExpress Refuses to refund money owed San Antonio, Texas

I went to an establishment to purchase items, where I did not recieve the items nor did they refund my money. I have been trying to get this settled with the Company as well as with Direct Express, the money that is owed to me is in the amount of 53.91 and neither company is willing to return my monies. It has been over two weeks that I have been trying to resolve this matter and each are saying that it falls on the other. If possible can someone help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectExpress/San-Antonio-Texas-78224/DirectExpress-Refuses-to-refund-money-owed-San-Antonio-Texas-1041378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectExpress