Complaint Review: DirectGardening.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: joeandali — Newark Ohio United States of America
1704 Morrissey Drive Bloomington, IL 61704 Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

DirectGardening.com houseofwesley.com Overcharged. Wrong Product. Lousy customer service. Bloomington, Illinois

HORRIBLE customer service and ZERO accountability.

Short story: they charged my credit card a higher amount that was shown on the e-mail receipt for
my online order PLUS they shipped the WRONG products and expect me to mail back the shipping label before they will correct the mistake. I can't tell you how many times the customer service supervisor (I wouldn't accept such a ridiculous lack of service so I insisted on speaking with a supervisor) said "I'm sorry" but did not make one single offer to fix either problem.

Long story:

I ordered almost 300 bulbs... 120 mixed mini daffodils were in my order which I placed in August. And was billed for in August. When I received the order it included 120 lavender mtn lily instead of the daffodils.
Not as a subsitution, just an error. I have been told that I must mail back the original shipping label for the replacement warranty to be valid. But I am not asking for a replacement of my purchase, I simply want to receive the correct product that I ordered and paid for.

After the error with product, I reviewed my e-mail receipt and noticed that the "total charge" when I place the order was $5.94 less than what my card was actually charged. I have been told from their customer service that I was charged the correct amount. Really? This is not an acceptable way of doing business...emailing receipts with one total and
charging another? How many orders have a similar error? How many dollars does that add up to?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2011 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectGardeningcom/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/DirectGardeningcom-houseofwesleycom-Overcharged-Wrong-Product-Lousy-customer-service-792691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectGardening.com