Complaint Review: DirectStream

• Submitted: Thu, May 27, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 27, 2010

• Reported By: McCain — Ball Louisiana United States of America

DirectStream clickbank They sell the online virus Heuristic.ADH that mines credit card information! When I tried to tell them about the virus, they kept downloading! Internet

Being in a rural area and unavailable cable/satellite service, I wanted internet tv.  I found their site and paid for the service.  When I tried to go to the site, my antivirus protection popped up that it was an unsafe site.  It said that it has the virus "Heuristic-ADH" attached.  I read the virus report and it is a site that mines credit card numbers.  I tried to report the problem to the site, but they kept downloading files while I was trying to report the problem.  AFTER I disconnected from them and went back to the original site, there were comments from someone in North Carolina that also got ripped off by them.  They have not addressed my concerns nor addressed my wanting my money back for a site that I cannot access.  My bank is disputing the charge, but even they cannot stop payment to their charges! I have had to cancel credit cards and am even having to get a new computer now.  The Better Business Bureau doesn't allow reports where you have no address, so BEWARE of them!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2010 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectStream/internet/DirectStream-clickbank-They-sell-the-online-virus-HeuristicADH-that-mines-credit-card-inf-607914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectStream