Complaint Review: DirectTv

DirectTv
Mobile, Alabama USA

DirectTv DirectTV Charged My Checking Account without my permission Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: hi

DirectTv charged my bank account without my permission. I was a member with them 7 years. Their claim was that they have authorization to do this when you cancel service but the policy was only put in affect more recent then since I joined so they have no signature showing I agreed to charges. They said it was up to me to read any new policies when they come out. My complaint is I should have to agree to such policies. I was not on Autopay. They took 976.31 from my Debit card for cancellation fees and Equipment and charged me months I did not have their service eventhough it was cancelled unless I changed my package. They offered to reverse some of the charges is I signed back up with them so this whole ordeal is to prevent people from leaving DirectTv . They forced me to get half my fees back to reinstate my services with them or they can keep charging my card. This seems unethical and should not be allowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirectTv/Mobile-Alabama-36618/DirectTv-DirectTV-Charged-My-Checking-Account-without-my-permission-Nationwide-1076000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirectTv

hi

AUTHOR: ginabean - ()

did you get your money back--they did the same to me