Complaint Review: Directmeds, Drxmeds.com

Directmeds, Drxmeds.com
drxmeds.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Directmeds, Drxmeds.com made charges after request for cancellation Internet

*Author of original report: drxmeds, Direct-RX Meds

This company is unbelievable. I tried to cancel a account I had with them and after going through their cancellation page, the notification I recieved was "cancellation successful." If you do not enter the correct login name and password it still says "cancellation successful," not like normal buisnesses that say "invalid user ID or password." Im not sure if this is a deceitful way to rip you off or just a major overlook by them. If you send emails asking for cancellation, they will reply, but not cancel your account. I was charged for 6 months of nearly $23 due to horrible customer service.

I sent emails to their support department on numerous occasions and even sent them copies of the emails and cancellation pages from their own web URL when I was asking for a refund. I never once used any of their services and yet they will not refund my money.

The first email I sent and cancellaiton request was 6/08 and they have finally cancelled my account at 11/26/08 due to a final threatening email I sent them. I dont think the company is decietfully ripping people off, but I do think that they are dissorganized. This company must be owned by one individual that just doesn't get it. Maybe there are problems with their cancellation page and maybe giving them a full name that appears on a credit card isn't enough to get something cancelled. I don't know, but the services and responses are not professional and a refund is out of the question, evne if no services were provided. Booooo on this DRXMEDS for BAD SERVICE!

Jeffhaley13
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2008 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directmeds-Drxmedscom/nationwide/Directmeds-Drxmedscom-made-charges-after-request-for-cancellation-Internet-395841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directmeds, Drxmeds.com

drxmeds, Direct-RX Meds

AUTHOR: Jeffhaley13 - (U.S.A.)

Thought they quit charging my card after 9 emails. They posted another charge in December. BEWARE!!!!! They also advertize selling drugs without perscriptions...importing them from over seas. These drugs do need prescriptions or it is illegal. Stay away from this site.