• Report: #912024

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: UpsetClient — quincy Illinois United States of America
Directtv

Directtv Directtv out of Quincy, Il Directtv Unauthorized Direct Withdrawl , Internet

So, I went to go pay for my son's cake today - with my debit card & there wasn't enough funds.  Luckily, I had cash on me.  Direct tv had taken out all my money causing me to go negative $4.57.  So, I called directtv reminding them I had stopped direct debit over 2 months ago.  Last month, I called in and payed by bill over the phone BUT I did not give them permission to start direct debit back up.  My bill was not even due until the 18th, but they pulled the money out today - the 14th.  So, I called direct tv & they told me they can't do nothing to call my bank and put stop payment on it.  They admitted to being in the wrong.  So, I called my bank.  Monday, I will call my bank again and put stop payment.  Then I am paying off my contract & switching to Comcast.  Really?  This crap is crazy.  All this mess up over wrongfully taking money out of my account.

Lena

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directtv/internet/Directtv-Directtv-out-of-Quincy-Il-Directtv-Unauthorized-Direct-Withdrawl-Internet-912024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directtv