replace

• Reported By: eliztrinidad — Commack New York United States of America
Directtv
newark NJ newark, New Jersey United States of America

Directtv Ditect TV unauthorized charges to my account newark , New Jersey

Direct tv charged me for more than a dozen unauthorized PPV movies over 8 months after they were supposedly watched.  This was done only after I canceled my service with them and was charged to a credit card that I used to set up the account.

They tried to blackmail me with offers to get rid of the charges but only if I agreed to restart service.  This is nothing short of theft and fraud.  Disgusting- poor service,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directtv/newark-New-Jersey-07101/Directtv-Ditect-TV-unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-newark-New-Jersey-934963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directtv