Complaint Review: Directv, Inc

• Reported By: kaciaw — Irvington New Jersey
Directv, Inc
PO Box 6550 Greenwood Village, Colorado USA

Directv, Inc Unprofessional, Theft Greenwood Village Colorado

I have had the worst experience with this company and I have only had the service for a week.  Directv is supposed to credit my debit card for two installation fees that were charged to my card. One transaction was authorized but since they didn`t show up to install my cable service, mind you without a call stating they wouldn`t be coming after I waited all day for them, I asked for a refund on 8/25/2013. At that time the supervisor stated it would be taken care of. Later on my bank notified me that my card was charged twice which resulted in overdraft fees. Everytime I call I`m getting different stories about what is going on with the refund that was only supposed to take 3-5 business days to be processed. It is now two weeks later and when I call to see whats going on now they don`t see the refund being processed even though it was supposed to be done and now they are stating they don`t know if it would be returned. Legal action will be taken against this company for all the aggravtion they have put me through as well as the theft of my monies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directv-Inc/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80155-6550/Directv-Inc-Unprofessional-Theft-Greenwood-Village-Colorado-1083227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directv, Inc