Complaint Review: Directv

Directv
P O Box 915 El Segundo, California United States of America

Directv unscrupulous business practices El Segundo, California

*Consumer Comment: Beat Direct TV

In Dec Directv agent came to mom's home, sold her a package. (78 years old on social security). I (son, on ss also) agreed to pay the up front $50 up for her. Used my ATM with agreement, no auto billing.(Not my account) Billing to be moved to her (mom's) Centurylink bill next month (Jan.) Promised would not be charged for premimum channels following trial period, turn them off.

The install, a fiasco. System never worked correctly. What hardware that does work, extremely buggy. Called them about a bad network interface. Tried to bill for it, $25 for the device plus shipping. 3 month old device. Ordered one, eBay $17 free shipping. When installing, found my 5v power supply plugged into the interface. It needed 12v. Thieft, from me and Directv. Now I have two interfaces. I'd bet, these guys are selling stolen stuff on eBay, I found some. Left trash all over house and yard. Obviously no testing, no explanations (installed late Friday) Smoked a hand rolled cigarette in the drive!!!

Billing with Centurylink never happened. I was good guy, paid January bill online because they billed ME online (not my bill!). February's, they illegally hit my ATM. In March, illegally hit my ATM, including cost of premimum channels. March withdrawal caused bounced checks and to miss Easter with my children.

Ruined my weekend, kids are hurt. The junk doesn't work. I am out big bucks! They refuse to return money they stole from me for somebody else's bill.

This is wire fraud and id theft! watch out it is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directv/El-Segundo-California-90245-091/Directv-unscrupulous-business-practices-El-Segundo-California-1039897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directv

Beat Direct TV

AUTHOR: Shane - ()

You can beat direct TV and get your money back from the bank. Look up the post that I put up a while back. It will tell you how to file a complaint, even if the bank refuses to do anything about it.