Complaint Review: Directv

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Leyla — San Francisco California United States of America
Directv
2230 E Imperial Hwy El Segundo, California United States of America

Directv Mike White President and CEO Subcriber Beware of Sleazy business practices El Segundo, California

Beware of using Direc TV as your cable provider. I recently terminated my subscription with them. On Monday morning I woke up to find that they had withdrawn $294 from my account for termination fee. I did not authorize the withdrawal. They simply used my card information that I used to authorize my monthly payment. Direc TV is currently embroiled in a law suit for this exact practice.

So if you want Direc TV to pilfer money from you without your permission, go ahead a be a subscriber.

Shame on you Mike White CEO of Direc TV. I told you that I would send a blast out letting as many people as I can about your companies sleazy behavior. If I cause even one person to choose another provider then I have done my job well.

If you would like to contact Mike White personally his email address is: mike.white@directv.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directv/El-Segundo-California-90245/Directv-Mike-White-President-and-CEO-Subcriber-Beware-of-Sleazy-business-practices-El-Segu-1025128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directv