Complaint Review: Directv

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: smsupsetcustomer — La Vista Nebraska
Directv
7226 Josephine Ct La Vista, Nebraska USA

Directv This company took money out of my account without my authorization. La Vista Nebraska

*Author of original report: and

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like you may have cancelled your service BEFORE the two year contract was up.

This company took money out of my checking account using a cancelled credit card #. This should never have been authorized and my bank is disputing this. I was told Directv called Mastercard to obtain my new credit card info-again this should not have been given out as this is my personal information and I believe this constitues fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directv/La-Vista-Nebraska-68128/Directv-This-company-took-money-out-of-my-account-without-my-authorization-La-Vista-Neb-1082920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directv

and

AUTHOR: smsupsetcustomer - ()

Directv is a fraudulent company, period. I'm not sure why you seem to be so upset by this, do you work for them? I am filing a fraud report along with some other things but thank you.

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

You agreed they could withdraw those funds when you signed the contract. BTW, who told you?... " I was told Directv called Mastercard to obtain my new credit card info.." IF you have PROOF, file a fraud complaint.

lucky