Complaint Review: Directv

• Updated: Wed, July 09, 2014

• Reported By: GDB — Los Angeles California
Directv
Nationwide USA

Directv Egregious, unethical, negligent, unhelpful, horrible customer care Nationwide

never in my 62 years have I been treated so badly, nor have had to deal with such incompetence,

and indifference that I have had to deal with Directv. Nine  months after closing my account, and after at least 6 very lengthly attempts on the phone to get the "return kit", which I never received, they charged me for the equipment, and sent that to a collection agency, without even telling me. When they admitted that they had sent to a completely wrong address, they then refused to send me another.

I am still fighting them, trying to return this old and now worthless equipment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directv/nationwide/Directv-Egregious-unethical-negligent-unhelpful-horrible-customer-care-Nationwide-1160883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directv