Alexander

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:santa rosa California
Directway Hughes Net
wildturkeyww@sbcglobal.net Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Directway Hughes Net Waiting on my 200$ refund! 4 months now and counting Germantown Maryland

Oh man 111 reports, I dont think I will ever get my frefund, now that I lost all my paperwork on them.

They said I would get a check 4 -6 weeks after they recieved the equipment, I had to Take down my self. I was very carefull when I shiped it back, cost me over 50$. I was too trust worthy and didn't keep most of my paper work because I was sick of looking at it. Now months have gone by and I am having trouble contacting them.
Jokes on me again I guess

abusedemployee
santa rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Directway-Hughes-Net/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Directway-Hughes-Net-Waiting-on-my-200-refund-4-months-now-and-counting-Germantown-Maryl-314287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Directway Hughes Net