Complaint Review: Direcway Broadband Internet Satellite-Hughes Network Systems

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: DAW — Pine Bluff Arkansas USA
Direcway Broadband Internet Satellite-Hughes Network Systems
1000 Rip off lane Idont kow, Missouri United States of America

Direcway Broadband Internet Satellite-Hughes Network Systems Hughes Net , Direc Way Missled by salesperson. Ordered system. Installer said limited internet. I cancelled service sale day. $58 mailed equip back. Got collection notice from Hughes. Paid $148 to get away from Hughes. , Nationwide Missouri

Hughes Network RIP OFF

1. Called Hughes Network via website info.

2. I asked if was unlimited Internet, sales woman says yes it is but just download big files between 1am-7am, I agree thats ok then. (big is over 2mb during day peek hrs)

3. System ordered! Installed 4 days later, nice! I said to installer, how  nice to have unlimited satellite internet finally!

4. Give installer credit card/bank debt info, sign papers. ($485 to be withdrawn from my acc)

4. Installer says "UNLIMITED?" I gasp...it's not? He said no, only between 1am-7am. My package $70 per mo only allowed 2mb per day downloads. (that smaller then watching a "youtube" video!)

5. I  was missled! I can't use this at all! I game too! This is crazy...no way! OMG

6. He can't uninstall. I call Hughes Net and cancell order before installer is ot of driveway.

7. Called bank stopped debit before it happened.

8. Pack equipment, mail via UPS store $58

9. Four weeks later...still no word from Hughes until today :)

10. COLECTION NOTICE - NCO FINANCIAL SYSTEMS INC  RE: HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEMS INC

11. Call NCO asap! Settle for 30% of the $208 I owe Hughes..(I wish they had notified me first)

12. END of STORY....HUGHES NETWORK SYSTEM IS A RIP OFF! (Unless you are on pc only between 1am - 7am)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direcway-Broadband-Internet-Satellite-Hughes-Network-Systems/Idont-kow-Missouri-/Direcway-Broadband-Internet-Satellite-Hughes-Network-Systems-Hughes-Net-Direc-Way-488431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direcway Broadband Internet Satellite-Hughes Network Systems