• Report: #199839

• Reported By:morrison Illinois
Direcway Hughes Network
direcway.com Internet U.S.A.

Direcway Hughes Network A total RIPOFF!! Internet

no internet access,no return calls from tech reps,only contact with reps in india,no one to complain to.maybe 6months of internet access in ten months. around one hour of access per day recently. no address or local phone to call! Ruined my e bay business,couldnt respond to bids and sales. My son had classes ruined while doing phoenix online college classes.

direcway hughes internet is a scam. you sign up and it is fast for the first couple of months,then it starts to slow up and then grinds to a halt. you call to complain and you talk to tech reps in india. they tell you to empty your cache and check your settings. same old rhetoric. then they move you up to advanced and tell you an engineer is going to call you,but guess what? It never happens!! Meanwhile you have no net and cant conduct business. I lost my e bay business because I couldnt check auctions or complete sales. I have renigged on my contract which I dont usually do. but you know if I have a car that dont run I will not pay for it until it is repaired!! And I pity anyone that would sign up for this worthless scam company and its too bad someone dont start a class action lawsuit with these people!! They sue mc donalds for spilling hot coffee on themselves but are letting this crooked iresponsible company go unscathed! I went back to dial up at least I can get online. Shame on direcway hughes and shame on us for not suing them and shutting them down!

Jack
morrison, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2006 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direcway-Hughes-Network/internet/Direcway-Hughes-Network-A-total-RIPOFF-Internet-199839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direcway Hughes Network