Complaint Review: Direcway - Hughesnet

• Submitted: Sat, October 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 14, 2006

• Reported By:a Georgia
Direcway - Hughesnet
www.hughesnet.com Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Direcway - Hughesnet ripoff fraudent billing Germantown Maryland

I was a customer since 2002, about a month after i upgrade to the DW7000 modem and prof. package, I started having trouble with my service. After several tech calls they said it was my dish and had a repair tech call me. The repair tech would not come out on Saturday to fix the dish on during the week and I would have to be here. I CAN NOT take off work to be here and Sat. was the only day that I could do it.

I called Direcway/Hughesnet and explained what was going happening and for them to see about getting someone else to come. The last time I called to see why it was taking so long to have someone fix my dish, they told me there was nothing they could do. I told them that I have been a customer since 2002 and that they were only interested in NEW SERVICE.

I have several case numbers to back my case up. They have done nothing to fix my dish. I canceled my credit card so they would not charge me for a monthly service I was not getting. Now they have turned me over to a collection service for none payment of several months of service they I was not even getting.

What a ripoff.

L
a, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2006 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direcway-Hughesnet/Germantown-Maryland/Direcway-Hughesnet-ripoff-fraudent-billing-Germantown-Maryland-215722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direcway - Hughesnet