Complaint Review: Direcway Internet

• Submitted: Sun, February 05, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 09, 2006

• Reported By:Terrebonne Oregon
Direcway Internet
direcway.com Germantown, Maryland U.S.A.

Direcway Internet Theives Germantown Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to resolve your complaint

*Consumer Comment: off your meds

*Consumer Comment: Fast dial up

I am being ripped-off, and have been for over two years now. I signed a contract with Direcway and kept my part of the bargain. I paid the big bucks and keep paying every month for nothing! For all the money I have given them, I have received lousy slow service that goes out everytime a pidgeon leaks over Maryland, or in India...whereever. Uploads slow as dial-up...downloads slower yet.

Calls to tech support stopped due to 1. No help 2. Can't understand person on other line 3. Never able to speed me up, yet always claiming to have fixed it, then it goes down right after I get off the phone. I have wanted to fly to the corporate offices with the Direcway dish in hand, and placing it in a very uncomfortable place with the CEO. Why do I not get rid of it? Well, the whole blessed world has fast internet, cable or DSL. They probable have wired the Rain Forrest, but here in sunny Oregon, I live where it is dial-up, or Direcway. Whooppee, lucky me. I hope someone files a class action suit to retreve some of the money I lost waiting for the blue lights on that dumb looking modem to light up.

Marsha
Terrebonne, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2006 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direcway-Internet/Germantown-Maryland-20876/Direcway-Internet-Theives-Germantown-Maryland-174909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direcway Internet

We would like to resolve your complaint

AUTHOR: RMA - (U.S.A.)

We would like to resolve your complaint/issue individually.

Please give us a way that we can contact you so that we may address your concerns.

Thank you.

off your meds

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

John I think you have forgotten to take your much needed meds.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

If Direcway is that good stick with dial up. Direcway is much faster than the dial up that I had.