Complaint Review: Direcway

• Reported By:Mindyourz Mississippi
Direcway
Internet U.S.A.

DIRECWAY RIPOFF SLOW HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BARELY WORKS Internet

I've only had DIRECWAY for 13 days now and I have been on the hold listening to the same song longer than I have actually been on the internet! After 13 days of prison camp I have read 3 pages from "Rip-Off Report" and everything, yes everything is true!! That's only after 13 days!!

There has been "Outages" that has gone as long as 8 hours! I call Tech Support, they start off professional and give the impression that they are going to help until they put me on hold for 43 minutes and when they return they tell me what I already know "There is a problem on our end, we don't know when it will be fixed", well hell I could of told them that!

So now I want to cancel my service, they transfer me to billing, another hold time of 29 minutes listening to the same 30 seconds of depressing music, oh and by the way, the music they torture me with while on hold makes me want to cancel every service I have!

Overall; the service is garbage, not at all what they advertise, High Speed???? The only thing "High Speed" is the withdrawal from your checking's account! Always on???? The only thing that is always on is that depressing "hold music"! Unlimited internet???? The only thing unlimited is the wait time!

I'll do better with cell phone internet! Better yet, utilizing the US Postal Service would be more stable and faster than relaying on DirecWay's Satellites!

I'm paying $100 a month I should have my own personal customer service rep. that follows me around all day!

For $100 a month I should think of a website, look up and have my order already in my "Shopping Cart"!

For $100 a month my Tech Support Rep should be...oh lets say...IN AMERICA!!!

For $100 a month my internet should not only work during a small rain storm but should produce it's on rain for my wife's garden!

Basically I'll pay the early cancellation fee; this is not good customer service at all. This company should really take all of these suggestions (complaints) to heart and re-think the way they do business. But honestly I think that they make more money on their cancellations!!! And that's for real! Sad, but for real!

Message to DirecWay, open up a strip club, you'll probably do better.

Alonzo
Mindyourz, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2006 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direcway/internet/DIRECWAY-RIPOFF-SLOW-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-BARELY-WORKS-Internet-181007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direcway