Complaint Review: Direcway

Direcway
Nationwide Internet U.S.A.

Direcway Satellite ripoff Serviced worked only one week! Nationwide Internet

*Consumer Comment: scam artists with a faulty product

As all the others have reported, this is a huge ripoff. My service worked for 1 week (and not much faster than my dial-up). However, after 1 week, I could no longer get on.

Multiple phone calls over the next week and a half and a visit by my installer and still no service. Since I was still within my 30 days, I called and cancelled. I stopped any further charges to my credit card.

It has been over a month and I have not heard from Direcway. I still have their equipment and they still have a couple hundred dollars of my money and no less that about 20 hours of my time (a valuable commodity). I'm in favor of a class action suit to stop these criminals.

Patrice
Grasston, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2004 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direcway/internet/Direcway-Satellite-ripoff-Serviced-worked-only-one-week-Nationwide-Internet-76745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direcway

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

I had directway for ten months. it worked for about five and then I was getting ten minutes use a day. lost my e bay business,feedback was negative because I couldnt follow auctions. I hot carded my debit card so they cant rob me anymore. I would love to sue these people and shut them down. need a class action suit to teach them a lesson. If I did what they did I would be in jail!!!