Complaint Review: Direcway

• Reported By:Reedy West Virginia
Direcway
direcway.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Direcway No help When system goes down Nationwide

On 8/19/2005 My system went down so I called Dire way to report the problem 3 weeks later a tech finally shows up. He spends about 30 min looking at it and says Transmitter is bad and that he does not carry parts with him, he would have to order one and come back out. Well a week or two went by and I never got a call so I called Dire way to check to status again and after I was on hold for 45min I had to go through all the people to get to Advanced tech support again cause the direct number that Advanced tech support gives you is only good for 7 days then you got to go through everybody to get to talk to advanced support again.

So a week 1/2 later they send the 2nd tech out to look at my system and again the tech said "Transmitter is bad" I said I know they was going to send you out with the part he said they never told me anything like that and he does not carry those parts with him so he left. And again I called Dire way and by this time the 7 day number advanced tech support gave me was expired so I had to go through everybody again to get to advanced tech support. Each time I call and talked to them they said we would escalate this to management level I told them it had been escalated to that level twice now.

So once again about 3 weeks later they sent the 3rd tech out to look at my system, He spends a few hrs looking at it and replaces the dish and cable and modem and still can not get it to work and says he does not know what is wrong with it he will have to get back to me. SO again I am calling dire way on hold for ever going through all the people again to talk to advanced tech support I told them that there 3rd teck replaced everything and he did not know what was wrong with it. He said the techs are not supposed to leave until the problem is fixed.

I said well it is not fixed so send me your 4th tech out. Keep in mind that I wend down on 8/19/05 it is now 10/22/05 and I am still down with no help waiting for another tech. For the price we have to pay for the services each month I think they should offer better services. It is good services WHEN IT WORKS buy beware if you have any problems with it.

Michael
Reedy, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2005 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direcway/nationwide/Direcway-No-help-When-system-goes-down-Nationwide-161680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direcway