Complaint Review: Dirt Bike And Quad World / Robert Phillips

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:Manchester Other
Dirt Bike And Quad World / Robert Phillips
www.dirtbikeandquadworld.co.uk Internet United Kingdom

Dirt Bike And Quad Worlddirt Bike And Quad World / Robert Phillips Took paymant, delayed delivery, nothing received Suffolk Internet

Well basically my story is exactly the same as everyone elses here. Made order for christmas present, fobbed off with emails stating they had supplier issues and finally being out of pocket for 300 that we cant spare.

I have contacted my bank who have told me they have a strict 60 day policy to lodge a complaint against a company, which by the time we realised we were being hustled was 10 days too late!

We have however been in contact with a debt recovery person who may be able to get us some money back. I have sent them the details another person wrote on here about the family lead company and i will see how this helps.

I will also contact the trading standards agency as suggested.

If anyone is interested in joining me in this course of action please let me know.

Ann
Manchester
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dirt-Bike-And-Quad-World-Robert-Phillips/internet/Dirt-Bike-And-Quad-Worlddirt-Bike-And-Quad-World-Robert-Phillips-Took-paymant-delayed-d-316038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dirt Bike And Quad World / Robert Phillips

gyro