Complaint Review: Dirt Bike And Quad World

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2008

• Reported By:Wexford Other
Dirt Bike And Quad World
England , United Kingdom

Dirt Bike And Quad World Company made up of fraudsters, liars and rip-off merchants United Kingdom

I stupidly purchased a quad bike from this company back in October. Reason was for an xmas pressie. From October to December I was given five delivery dates including two "definite" delivery dates - which never materialised. I received an email from the company on 23rd December informing me that the quad will in fact not be delivered by 25th December, the reason I was given for this was that the company had trouble with their suppliers. I stuck with my order and gave a timeframe for delivery by January 11th, I informed the company that if delivery was not made by this date I would have no option but to cancel the order. January 11th came and went so I duly cancelled the order.

I was informed via mail (as there was no other way of corresponding with this company) that the money paid by me would be credited to my credit card together with interest, on 31st January, 2008. I again gave this company the benefit of the doubt but just like the delivery dates the 31st January, 2008 came and went with no pay back in motion.

I, today (5th February, 2008) tried to log onto the company's site only to see that this company no longer has a website and I am still out of pocket to the grand total of 539.64.

I have contacted Google's web-master to inform them of this company, a company which they advertised and and am in the process of filling out a form provided to me by Google to report this site and have it taken from their main Google site.

My advice, be careful who you purchase from as you are at THEIR mercy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2008 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dirt-Bike-And-Quad-World/-0044/Dirt-Bike-And-Quad-World-Company-made-up-of-fraudsters-liars-and-rip-off-merchants-United-306255. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dirt Bike And Quad World