Complaint Review: Dirt Cheap Plumbing Ryan Hanselman

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Shane — Cleveland Ohio USA
Dirt Cheap Plumbing Ryan Hanselman
634 Salem Ln. Brunswick, OH 44212- Internet United States of America

Dirt Cheap Plumbing Ryan Hanselman DIRT CHEAP PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No, I am not Ryan

*Author of original report: The last post is Ryan Hanselman

*Consumer Comment: My experience was just the opposite

I contacted Ryan Hansel man of Dirt Cheap Plumbing and Drain cleaning to have work done in my home. He tore apart my second floor shower and broke a shower steam off in the process. He assured me that he would have my water turned back on when he came back with the new parts. He took my old parts with him.  He had no intentions of showing back up to my house. I called him repeatedly to come back and fix my shower and turn the water back on. For over 26 hours I was without water.

After further calls, Ryan Hanselman comes back to my home and supposedly fixes the shower and the water turns is turned back on.  A day later, I am getting water leaking from the shower stem he replaced. It was leaking inside the wall as well. I contacted him regarding this problem no response back.

I was forced to hire a truly licensed plumber who informed me that the shower facet had been severally damaged by not having the stems installed correctly. It was several hundred dollars to fix the  incompetent work by Ryan Hanselman. Due to the leaking shower facet inside the wall I had to  replace part of my downstairs ceiling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dirt-Cheap-Plumbing-Ryan-Hanselman/internet/Dirt-Cheap-Plumbing-Ryan-Hanselman-DIRT-CHEAP-PLUMBING-DRAIN-CLEANING-Internet-902488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dirt Cheap Plumbing Ryan Hanselman

No, I am not Ryan

AUTHOR: RVince - (United States of America)

I'm not Ryan, my name is Ralph_Vince and I have hired Ryan on multiple occassions to open drains for me and he has always done a professional job. I wish he would contact me rvince99@hotmail.com because I would like to ask him to do some more work for me.

The last post is Ryan Hanselman

AUTHOR: Shanemcg - (USA)

This was one of the most vague posts. You failed to elaborate on your experience with Dirt cheap plumbing. It appears that its you Ryan, trying to deflect the issues of your incompetence and criminal behavior. You are a scammer, you steal money and property to benefit your drug abuse. Shame on you.

My experience was just the opposite

AUTHOR: RVince - (United States of America)

I have to say, my experience with Ryan Hanselman (and I have had him do work for me and my mother, on several occassions) has always been outstanding. I am not disparaging your complaint, but rather, as the title suggest, I would never hesitate call Ryan Hanselman.

I wish everyone I dealt with was as competent, fair and reliable as he is. -R. Vince, Bentleyville, OH