Complaint Review: Dirt Trap

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2005

• Reported By:San Diego California
Dirt Trap
7825 Highlands Village Place, Suite 465 San Diego, California U.S.A.

Dirt Trap Aka Rainbow Vacuum Aka Quality Hydro System Joseph Falesette and Lorraine Mougin did not give me the business cards in case of any questions I may have in my mind. Plus, no email addresses from them either. No business tax ID from either of them. RIPOFF San Diego California

According to the Power Nozzle Owner's Manual, it is warning to avoid risk of electric shock, never use the electrified power nozzle to pick up water or any other fluids. Also, the manual stated that do not use on bare or hardwood floors. These issues from the manual book prompted me to desire to return the dangerous rainbow vacuum on the demonstration day of sept 11, 2005.

I could not use the notice of cancellation without the address.

There were no ways of contacting Joseph Falsette and Lorraine Mougin. Joe stated that the mail papers did not accept email or phone numbers. How did I have a way of contacting Joe??!!

I did offer to pay a check for it, however Joe prefered that I pay to Wells Fargo Bank which in the first place I did not wish to do so at 18%, annual percentage rate which is so high!

I felt betrayed by the Dirt Trap company where Joseph Falseete and Lorraine Mougin worked for. It seemed forever that I am stuck with this dangerous vacuum!!! I'm being a "rip off" stucker. What can I rid off this dangerous vacuum?

Kerrin
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dirt-Trap/San-Diego-California-92129/Dirt-Trap-Aka-Rainbow-Vacuum-Aka-Quality-Hydro-System-Joseph-Falesette-and-Lorraine-Mougin-162261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dirt Trap