Complaint Review: Dirte Hookah

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: AlwaysTheTruth2013 — Tennessee
Dirte Hookah
, California USA

Dirte Hookah Direthookah.com, Antwan Smalls Dirte Hookah Does Dirty Business Business. Run! Buy Somewhere Else Los Angeles California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a fake complaint

This company is a rip off.  I bought 10 Portable Hookups and 6 of them did not work. When I contacted the company I spoke with Antwan Smalls the owner and refused to replace them and he refused to refund me my money.

IGo somewhere else. Do not use these guys. Rip Off!

After I reported them to the BBB and the police he took his website down.  I am showing a screen shot of his website being down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dirte-Hookah/California/Dirte-Hookah-Direthookahcom-Antwan-Smalls-Dirte-Hookah-Does-Dirty-Business-Business-Ru-1128838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dirte Hookah

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a fake complaint

AUTHOR: Dirt'E Hookah - ()

We at Dirt'e have a 1000% Customer satisfaction guarantee. This is only a plot to hurt our brand by our competitor. Our site is down right now to bring you a more efficient Web site and some exciting new products to choose from.

Antwan Smalls CEO