Complaint Review: Dirty 2 Durdy

• Updated: Fri, March 01, 2013

• Reported By: Lina Rosenberg — Bronx New York United States of America
Dirty 2 Durdy
Forest Hills, NY Internet United States of America

Dirty 2 Durdy David Steiner and Jared Roxby From Dirty to Dirtier...DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!! The over charged me and teared up my bathroom. Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraudulent Report

I hired Dirty 2 Purdy and Mr David Steiner who was referred by a friend. David Steiner and Jared Roxby sold me the stars and told me that when I returned back from my vacation to Mexico my place would be spotless. To pleasant surprise when I got home my bathroom was flooded, kitchen was torn up and the girl that was hired to do the job was swearing at me and told me to leave her alone. I called David Steiner for a refund and he said, "Sorry no can do...all sales are final". I was very upset but decided to leave it alone. To my surprise I checked my Debit card that I gave him to charge before I left and it was charged for triple the amount he quoted me. It took me 2 weeks to clean up the flood and all the urine that over flooded my bathroom and went through the floor boards. Because the toilet overflowed and the dirty maid had to use the restroom I am assuming she was the one that defecated on my kitchen floor.

Bottom line is I was sickened by this experience and want to post this so others don't have to deal with the same experience that I did. Dirty to Filthy...DON"T HIRED THEM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dirty-2-Durdy/internet/Dirty-2-Durdy-David-Steiner-and-Jared-Roxby-From-Dirty-to-DirtierDO-NOT-HIRE-THIS-COMPA-843013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dirty 2 Durdy

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fraudulent Report

AUTHOR: David J Steiner - (United States of America)

This person is outright lying. I do not have a customer with her name. Ripoff says she lives in the Bronx. I have never had a client in the Bronx.

This is probably a competetor of mine trying to tarnish my name. I would never say "All sales are final" I am an honorable businessman. I have had my share of complaints and almost every client who called to address the complaint has walked away happy because we have found some amicable solution.

I would like to see proof that I did business with this person such as her bank statement showing my charge.