The Disability Group, has taken $2852.50, 4 months after a case that they were terminated from, due to failure to represent correctly.
I contacted the Disability Group 9/16/2005 to recover my funds just to be told that they are considering taking $1200 for their time, from what I understood they only get paid if they win the case, not if they are terminated and the representative wins the case on his own.
On March 1st I informed the Disability Group of the following:
Subject: Termination of Services
To whom it may concern,
I wish to terminate your services regarding my Social Security case for the following reasons:
1. I returned the paper work to be submitted to the SSA through your law group at the end of August dated 8/22/04.
I've have been contacted by two representative since that time requesting the same information that I have already submitted.
2. The SSA informed me that they did not receive the SS application until the end of November.
3. When the SSA received the application it stated that I am presently working for my former employer which is not the case.
4. I've contacted your office in January of this year to inform you that the SSA request a SSA-821 form, which they still as yet have not received from you office.
5. The SSA office here in Bakersfield have sent me the required paper work due to the fact that your law group has not complied with their recent request for the requested paper work.
Since it has become quite apparent that there seems to be a problem within your law group to file my case in a timely manner, and to process my case correctly and in a coordinated effort, I am requesting the termination of your services, since the task has fallen upon myself to expedite this process correctly.
Any concerns or questions in regards to this subject can be addressed through return email.
U.S.A. CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.