Complaint Review: Disabled American Veterans Collective

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2011

• Reported By: Screwedbydavc — Riverside California U.S.A.
Disabled American Veterans Collective
38372A Innovation Court ste 103 Murrietta, California United States of America

Disabled American Veterans Collective DAVC ,DAVC Medical cannabis grower in Temecula California rips off invester Murrietta, California

Medical cannabis buyers and investors beware!!!

Kevin Freeman of D.A.V.C. Disabled American Veterans Collective in Temecula California
accepted $5000 dollars from me in cash and gave me a promissory note to pay it back
by December 25th of 2010
I have called him to discuss the repayment of my money but he just states his is too busy to
talk to me.
I gave him the money in good faith and I feel I should be repaid.

For those of you Medical Marijuana Patients out there...there are better places to buy your

I want my money back Kevin Freeman....DO THE RIGHT THING!!!

Riverside CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disabled-American-Veterans-Collective/Murrietta-California-92563/Disabled-American-Veterans-Collective-DAVC-DAVC-Medical-cannabis-grower-in-Temecula-Calif-725556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disabled American Veterans Collective