Complaint Review: Disabled and Handicapped Workers of America

• Updated: Tue, August 02, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Lowell Michigan United States of America
Disabled and Handicapped Workers of America
1315 Peckham St #3 Fullerton, California United States of America

Disabled and Handicapped Workers of America Rep called to claim we had a past due invoice from December of 2009 for lighbulbs we never ordered or received. Fullerton, California

Received a phone call from a rep claiming I had a past due invoice for lightbulbs they had sent us back in December of 2009.  Never received anything from them and they could provide no proof of delivery that I had ever received them.  Got more beligerent the more I challenged them on the phone and constantly threatened to send us to collections.  Name of person was Keith Anderson  and the phone number was 562  866-8745.  When I called them back after checking my records a receptionist answered the phone and then said she was Keith's supervisor.  Checking the number gave me the address in Fullerton, Ca and the number belongs to Yoon S Chang.  Verizon land line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disabled-and-Handicapped-Workers-of-America/Fullerton-California-92833/Disabled-and-Handicapped-Workers-of-America-Rep-called-to-claim-we-had-a-past-due-invoice-759966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disabled and Handicapped Workers of America