Complaint Review: Disaster One

Disaster One
3012 Patterson Street Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Disaster One The classic insurance company ripoff. Greensboro, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Disaster One Response to Report: #884194

Had them do repairs on my house after a tornado struck it.  Recommended by my insurance company.  This company is an insurance company and homeowners worst nightmare.  They may be good at emergency response but that is where it ends.  Do not have them do repairs.

The insurance adjuster must be getting a kick back from them because they definitely did not put all of the insurance payout back into my house.  I had to get someone else in to finish it after refusing to let them into my house again because they did not do a good job.

They hung insulation up backwards, ordered and hung the wrong colored shutters (didn't even notice it was the wrong color) and had the balls to suggest that I change my outside color scheme on a 2 year old house.

Regional rep Ron Johnson is the lead crook and doesn't give a crap about the people that live in the house that they are working on. I can only warn you, I cannot stop you from hiring them so please think twice before you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Disaster-One/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27407/Disaster-One-The-classic-insurance-company-ripoff-Greensboro-North-Carolina-884194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Disaster One

Disaster One Response to Report: #884194

AUTHOR: DisasterOne - (United States of America)

Sticks169, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We expect all our customers to be cared for with integrity and in the most professional manner possible.  We take our customers satisfaction very seriously and we would welcome an opportunity to discuss further with you. Our general satisfaction rate is over 95% for all our customers so we wish to take care of any complaint we come across.

Based on your location and the brief description we suspect that we may have worked for you in 2008 but even so we will be happy to hear more details about your concerns.  Please contact us at your convenience at 336-292-3398. Youre welcome to speak with Jon Easley (VP of Operations) or Ras Fenger (President).  Were all available at that number and look forward to hearing from you.