• Report: #1131936

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: janice — Oakland California
Discount Advances
P O Box 80609 Internet, California USA

Discount Advances Silver River Management I Paid loan in full last year. Just got a 1099-c saying charge -off for over 1800 dollars no phone for contact Internet California

To make a long story short, I got a loan from Discount Advances. It went to Silver River Managenet. (A collection company for Discount Advances). I paid them in full last year. On March 6,2014 I got a 1099-C saying I had a discharged debt for 1890. There is no contact for discount advances, or silver river management for me to resolve this. I am going to try calling IRS so they can advise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Advances/Internet-California-94606/Discount-Advances-Silver-River-Management-I-Paid-loan-in-full-last-year-Just-got-a-1099--1131936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Advances