tractor

• Reported By: Max — Chicago Illinois
Discount Anime USA
21143 Hawthorne Blvd. #384 Torrence, California United States of America

Discount Anime USA take money and run Torrence, California

Its been a few months since I last sent them a message. I stated that I didn't receive any notification about my dvd being shipped just a notification thanking me for the payment of said item. I even tried to look up the tracking number of the package to which I found out doesn't exist. I personally find this situation to be understandably frustrating and angering especially since they don't have a customer support center number I can call and an email they don't even bother to utilize. I am seeking restitution in the form of either my dvd or a full refund and I shall never do business with this website again.........(((competitor's name redacted))) all the way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Anime-USA/Torrence-California-90503/Discount-Anime-USA-take-money-and-run-Torrence-California-1043798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Anime USA