Complaint Review: Discount Auto Service

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: kelly — Temecula California United States of America
Discount Auto Service
41680 Enterprise Circle South #A Temecula, California United States of America

Discount Auto Service INCOMPETENT AUTO REPAIR SERVICE...they have no idea what they are doing Temecula, California

We took my car into Discount Auto Service in Temecula, CA because of their weekend hours. The car was sluggish and we asked that this be looked into and repaired. They claimed the car was in good shape and needed carbon deposit cleanup and an oil leak repaired and it would be fine.

They claimed to have done $750 worth of work, yet when I left the shop my car drove exactly as it did when I brought the car  in to be repaired. I do not believe anything was done to my car. I don't believe there was an oil leak and whatever carbon deposit cleanup they claimed to have done did nothing about the sluggishness. The mechanics do not know what they are doing. They are completely incompetent and I will never go to them again. I now have to go to another mechanic to get my car fixed properly. This place is a complete rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Auto-Service/Temecula-California-92591/Discount-Auto-Service-INCOMPETENT-AUTO-REPAIR-SERVICEthey-have-no-idea-what-they-are-d-973714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Auto Service