Complaint Review: Discount Beverage and Tobacco Store

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: POP — Statesboro Georgia United States of America
Discount Beverage and Tobacco Store
241 Northside Drive East Statesboro, Georgia United States of America

Discount Beverage and Tobacco Store The Store at Black Bottom, The Tobacco Shop Changed Gas price after I was trying pump Gas Statesboro, Georgia

When I pulled into the self service gas station/Store, I got out of my truck and put the gas nozzle into my truck, and was looking to activate the pump, I seen I had to pump my gas first then pay for it inside. As I was trying to pump my gas a man came running out of the store with a latter.

I asked the guy about paying for my gas as I needed the pump turned on. I was told he was the only one working and I had to wait on him to turn it on inside. That was when I seen him holding a latter and setting it up.

I asked this guy to please turn on the gas pump so I could get gas. He told me I would have to wait for him to change the price of the gas sign, from $3.38 to $3.52 a gallon. I asked him if I was getting the gas at the price on the pump of $3.38 a gallon, and he said no I had to pay the higher price after he changed the outside sign them the gas pump price.

I told the man who was the owner that the price was $3.38 and not $3.54 that I should get the lower price sense I was here and trying to get the gas BEFORE he changed prices. I said that was not right or fair. He told me to bad and to report him if I did't like it.

So this is my complaint of being ripped off at the pump.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Beverage-and-Tobacco-Store/Statesboro-Georgia-30461/Discount-Beverage-and-Tobacco-Store-The-Store-at-Black-Bottom-The-Tobacco-Shop-Changed-Ga-831162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Beverage and Tobacco Store