Complaint Review: Discount Body Parts

Discount Body Parts
Internet USA

Discount Body Parts BEWARE!!!! Internet

This is the Survey response that I sent to Discount Auto Parts

Chronology of my interaction with your company.

-  I ordered a headlight, repeatedly specified that the light needed was for the right passengers side.

-  Much to my dismay less than an hour later after checking on your website, I found that the wrong part was ordered.

-  I called back immediately and cancelled that order…within the hour of making the initial order.

-  I was assured by your customer representative that the order was cancelled and he ordered the correct light.

-  Again this is with many assurances that the initial WRONG light was cancelled.

-  Imagine my anger at finding that not only was the light not cancelled, but that I have 2 wrong lights coming my way.

-    Now this may be disputed as your rep did not seem too sure on exactly what was ordered. I was told at various times in our conversation that the lights were 2 drivers side (WRONG LIGHT AGAIN).  I was also told “oh hey wait a minute no the other light is the right side.”

Seriously this is ridiculous…..I was left steaming to say the least.

-  I requested to speak with a Supervisor and was placed on hold, and waited so long I eventually hung up.

-  I called your Returns department to find out what I need to do to get my money back.

-  I was told the process and it seems that although the money for the lights (totally close to $500) was already out of my credit card account, getting my refund would take much longer.

-  Needless to say I will NEVER order anything from you again… as now I have to worry about being overdrawn on my accounts.

-  You should really rethink using the term Customer Service as I feel more like a disservice was all I got.

I can be reached at ******* if anyone should choose to call for clarification.  Although given my experience I doubt that you even care.

-  I just want my money and sanity back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Body-Parts/internet/Discount-Body-Parts-BEWARE-Internet-1067481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Body Parts